GSA Multiple Award Schedule contract
GSA IT Schedules are essential procurement platforms for public administration, providing organizations at the federal, state, and municipal levels direct access to carefully vetted and accredited providers and their services. Accessing services through the platform will accelerate the procurement cycle while ensuring regulatory compliance.
Mindbreeze GSA Schedule Contract
Mindbreeze GSA Schedule contract number: 47QTCA20D008P
Contract Term: April 7, 2020 – April 6, 2025
Services within Mindbreeze's Multiple Award Schedule contract:
- Up to Mindbreeze InSpire 1B (Appliance)
- Up to Mindbreeze InSpire 1B SaaS
- 5x24 & 7x24 Mindbreeze InSpire Premium Support
- Mindbreeze Implementation and Operation Service
- Mindbreeze InSpire Certified Expert Training
For more information on Mindbreeze and their GSA Schedule contract, visit the GSA eLibrary.
Among them are the Food and Drug Administration and the New York City Department of Transportation, both of which use the AI-based insight engine Mindbreeze InSpire.