Search Engine Backend Engineer (w/m)
If you’re looking for a new challenge, then we have the job for you!
- You’ve always wanted to work with the core issues of a distributed search engine (content extraction, indexing, semantic pipelines, query)
- You are a team player and enjoy working on implementing extensions of the query language, intermediate formats and extraction, the graph-oriented representation of the transactional data storage, as well as the pipelines and interfaces
- You have fun creating and testing Microservice interface implementations based on modern C++, Java and Python
- You know how to extend automated test suites and CI infrastructures
- Your improvements to and innovations for our search app framework are second to none
This captures your persona:
- Programming is your strength. Your education and experience have served to further develop your talent and turn your hobby into a profession
- You have backend experience in C / C++ (C++ 11, 14, 17)
- You have knowledge in test-driven software development and low-level programming in Linux and Windows, as well as Java and Python
- You love exchanging ideas with colleagues and completing tasks quickly and professionally
- You can’t wait to show us your program examples (for example, GitHub projects)
Who are we?
- We unite the brightest minds in the field of enterprise search and big data under one roof
- We’ve been around for 11 years and our client base includes numerous top international companies
- "Customer first" is not just an empty cliché but our firm conviction and guiding principle
- We are always a team, whether we’re solving customer requirements or throwing a release party
For this position we offer you a gross annual salary of EUR 50,000.-
Offer may be higher according to relevant qualifications and experience.