Search Engine Backend Engineer (m/f/d)
If you’re looking for a new challenge, then we have the job for you!
- You’ve always wanted to work with the core issues of a distributed search engine (content extraction, indexing, semantic pipelines, query)
- You are a team player and enjoy working on implementing extensions of the query language, intermediate formats and extraction, the graph-oriented representation of the transactional data storage, as well as the pipelines and interfaces
- You have fun creating and testing Microservice interface implementations based on modern C++, Java and Python
- You know how to extend automated test suites and CI infrastructures
- Your improvements to and innovations for our search app framework are second to none
This captures your persona:
- Programming is your strength. Your education and experience have served to further develop your talent and turn your hobby into a profession
- You have backend experience in C / C++ (C++ 11, 14, 17)
- You have knowledge in test-driven software development and low-level programming in Linux and Windows, as well as Java and Python
- You love exchanging ideas with colleagues and completing tasks quickly and professionally
- You can’t wait to show us your program examples (for example, GitHub projects)
In short: You love to program and want to show us what you can do.
Then get going and become part of our team!
Tel.: +43 732 60 61 62-620
Laxenburger Strasse 2/6
Tel.: +43 1 58 57 397-0
311 West Monroe St, Suite 303
Chicago, Illinois, 60606
Tel.: +1 312 300 6745
The Squaire 14
60549 Frankfurt on the Main
Tel.: +49 69 64 35 515-0