What's New - Mindbreeze InSpire 20.4 Release
The new Mindbreeze InSpire 20.4 Release is here and we have again numerous innovations for you:
- Dynamic metadata can now be defined per document
- Automatic deployment of changes in CI/CD pipelines
With the help of a Mindbreeze InSpire snapshot, you can make changes to your appliance without having to make them directly on the live system:
- The changes are implemented solely on the development system.
- Once a change snapshot has been created, it can be automatically applied to the test environment and tested using your CI/CD pipeline.
- After successful testing, the snapshot is deployed on the production system.
- Connector enhancements
- Microsoft SharePoint Online: Enhanced support for user-based authentication
- Atlassian Confluence: Support for custom properties
- Support for Atlassian Confluence 7.4 (LTS)
See more updates in our Release Notes.
- Overview on the latest features
Recording and Material
Head of Mindbreeze Academy