Mindbreeze InSpire Snapshot Service
With the help of a Mindbreeze InSpire snapshot, you can make changes to your appliance without having to make them directly on the live system:
- The changes are implemented solely on the development system
- Once a change snapshot has been created, it can be automatically applied to the test environment and tested using your CI/CD pipeline
- After successful testing, the snapshot is deployed on the production system
Our experts will be happy to advise you about how you can leverage this feature most effectively for your Mindbreeze InSpire configuration. Contact us for more information.
- Simple integration into an external CI/CD pipeline using the Mindbreeze InSpire SnapshotService API
- No need for manual adjustments to the test and production systems
- Changes can be stored and versioned as files (snapshot archive) in a repository and are thereby reproducible, traceable, and audit-proof
You can find more information about the Mindbreeze InSpire snapshot service in our product documentation.
api.v3.admin.SnapshotService Interface Description
Documentation - Mindbreeze InSpire: Parameterization