Full Stack Quality Engineer (m/f/d)
Located in Linz
Mindbreeze is a rapidly growing and international leading provider of appliances and cloud services for information insight, applied artificial intelligence, and knowledge management.
Are you looking for a new challenge? Then you've come to the right place!
- You enjoy detecting errors and getting straight to the root of the problem
- You are experienced in creating automated test cases, and you’re also familiar with continuous integration and deployment
- You have at least three years of relevant practical experience in full stack automation or E2E test automation
- You've already gained experience with Linux and Windows operating system internals, and the issue of performance optimization appeals to you as an intriguing challenge
- You are conversant with enterprise platforms and cloud services such as Microsoft SharePoint Online and Microsoft Azure
- You enjoy working in a team and take your responsibility for the quality of our product very seriously
In short: Tracking down every error and sticking with the task until it's resolved is your passion. If this describes you, get on the ball and join our team!
We are committed to transparency and equal treatment, therefore we particularly welcome applications from all age groups, regardless of gender, disabilities, origin, social and ethnic background, religion, ideology or sexual identity.
Paid Further Education
With over 17 years of experience in semantic data analysis and evaluation, we offer a unique working environment in a fast-growing market. Our product is used by many top international corporations.
For this position, we offer you at least EUR 3 500 gross monthly salary based on 38.5 hours per week, depending on your experience and qualifications
Tel.: +43 732 60 61 62-620
Laxenburger Strasse 2/6
Tel.: +43 1 58 57 397-0
311 West Monroe St, Suite 303
Chicago, Illinois, 60606
Tel.: +1 312 300 6745
The Squaire 14
60549 Frankfurt on the Main
Tel.: +49 69 64 35 515-0