Web Application Engineer (m/f)
Mindbreeze is a fast-growing, leading global provider of appliances and cloud services for enterprise search, applied artificial intelligence, and knowledge management.
- You love to work with customers and to specify and program sophisticated and intuitive UI applications for them
- You coordinate and liaise the technical implementation between the departments and the project team
- You feel right at home in agile project management (Scrum and Kanban)
- You’re not happy until we have exceeded the customer’s expectations
- You have experience with frameworks such as Bootstrap, Backbone, Underscore, etc.
- You have a technical education with a software background (HTL/Higher technical education institute, FH/University of Applied Sciences (UAS), or university)
- You love to work in a team and aren’t satisfied just knowing that your code is functionally finished – you won’t rest until comprehensive automatic test cases guarantee the quality of each build
With more than 12 years of experience in the field of semantic data analysis and evaluation, we offer a unique work environment in an exciting, rapidly growing market. Our product is used by top international corporations such as Lufthansa, T-Systems, Daimler, Public Storage, Nucor, Manpower, and many other leading companies.
For this position, we offer you an annual gross salary of EUR 50,000.
Salary may be higher, depending on corresponding relevant professional qualifications, experience, and background.