Video All-Rounder (m/f)
Mindbreeze is a fast-growing and internationally leading provider of appliances and cloud services for information insight, applied artificial intelligence, and knowledge management.
Your area of responsibility:
- Preparing video and audio content in multimedia form (video editing and post-production)
- Creating and designing screencasts and training videos
- Designing and producing infographics in Adobe Illustrator with subsequent animation in Adobe After Effects
- Developing a basic storytelling concept
Your skills and experience:
- You have completed training and already have several years of professional experience in the field of video and digital media design.
- Strong proficiency in Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Photoshop, and Adobe Illustrator is required.
- Photography, film, and lighting are your passion.
- You have fun dubbing your footage yourself – especially in English.
- You already have experience in the field of IT.
In short: Video editing and post-production are your life? Then use your own raw material to create a beautiful story. We’ll provide you with state-of-the-art technology and editing software. Get going and become part of our team!
With more than 13 years of experience in the field of semantic data analysis and evaluation, we offer a unique work environment in an exciting, rapidly growing market. Our product is used by top international corporations such as Lufthansa, T-Systems, Daimler, Public Storage, Nucor, Manpower, and many other leading companies.
For this position, we offer you an annual gross salary of EUR 42,000.
Salary may be higher, depending on corresponding relevant professional qualifications, experience, and background.