Technical Writing (m/f)
For you, a good day begins with a new product feature.
- A “daily scrum” is as quintessential to you as your morning cup of coffee
- You work very closely with the product development. You internalize new features, starting from the developer documentation (in wiki) and the stories in each sprint
- You not only want to write and read about new features from the product development, you also want to be among the first users to try them out
- Based on your knowledge about the new feature, you generate professional documentation for our partners and end users
This captures your persona:
- You write texts in perfect German and English.
- Your mission is to create world-class documentation that summarizes even complex information in an easy-to-understand manner.
- You are always looking for ways to improve, and seek feedback from partners and customers to even further improve the documentation.
- You enjoy passing your knowledge on to others.
- You are very accurate and proud of your content.
In short: Your mission is to explain even complex content in a way that is easy to understand.
If this description resonates with you, then hurry up and become part of the Mindbreeze team! Apply now!
Who are we?
- We unite the brightest minds in the field of enterprise search and big data under one roof
- We’ve been around for 11 years and our client base includes numerous top international companies
- "Customer first" is not just an empty cliché but our firm conviction and guiding principle
- We are always a team, whether we’re solving customer requirements or throwing a release party
For this position we offer you a gross annual salary of EUR 50,000.-
Offer may be higher according to relevant qualifications and experience.