Technical Writing (m/w)
For you, a good day begins with a new product feature.
- A “daily scrum” is as quintessential to you as your morning cup of coffee
- You work very closely with the product development. You internalize new features, starting from the developer documentation (in wiki) and the stories in each sprint
- You not only want to write and read about new features from the product development, you also want to be among the first users to try them out
- Based on your knowledge about the new feature, you generate professional documentation for our partners and end users
This captures your persona:
- You write texts in perfect German and English.
- Your mission is to create world-class documentation that summarizes even complex information in an easy-to-understand manner.
- You are always looking for ways to improve, and seek feedback from partners and customers to even further improve the documentation.
- You enjoy passing your knowledge on to others.
- You are very accurate and proud of your content.
In short: Your mission is to explain even complex content in a way that is easy to understand.
If this description resonates with you, then hurry up and become part of the Mindbreeze team! Apply online or send us your application to email@example.com.
Who are we?
- We unite the brightest minds in the field of enterprise search and big data under one roof
- We’ve been around for 11 years and our client base includes numerous top international companies
- "Customer first" is not just an empty cliché but our firm conviction and guiding principle
- We are always a team, whether we’re solving customer requirements or throwing a release party
For this position we offer you a gross annual salary of EUR 50,000.-
Offer may be higher according to relevant qualifications and experience.