Technical Writing (m/f/d)
Located in Linz
Mindbreeze is a rapidly growing and international leading provider of appliances and cloud services for information insight, applied artificial intelligence, and knowledge management.
For you, a great day begins with a new product feature!
- A “daily scrum” is as quintessential to you as your morning cup of coffee
- You work very closely with the product development team. You internalize new features, starting from the developer documentation (in wiki) and the stories in each sprint
- You not only want to write and read about new features from the product development, you also want to be among the first users to try them out
- Based on your knowledge about the new feature, you generate professional documentation for our partners and end user clients
This captures your persona:
- You have completed a technical education (HTL, FH or university) and have several years of professional experience
- Due to your education and experience you have profound knowledge in software development
- You have strong German and English skills as well as impressive communication skills
- Your mission is to create world-class documentation that summarizes complex information in an easy-to-understand manner
- You are always looking for ways to improve. You seek feedback from partners and customers to further improve the documentation
In short: Your mission is to explain complex content in a way that is easy to understand.
If this description resonates with you, then hurry up and become part of the Mindbreeze team! Apply now!
We are committed to transparency and equal treatment, therefore we particularly welcome applications from all age groups, regardless of gender, disabilities, origin, social and ethnic background, religion, ideology or sexual identity.
Paid Further Education
With over 17 years of experience in semantic data analysis and evaluation, we offer a unique working environment in a fast-growing market. Our product is used by many top international corporations.
For this position, we offer you at least EUR 3 000 gross monthly salary based on 38.5 hours per week, depending on your experience and qualifications
Tel.: +43 732 60 61 62-620
Laxenburger Strasse 2/6
Tel.: +43 1 58 57 397-0
311 West Monroe St, Suite 303
Chicago, Illinois, 60606
Tel.: +1 312 300 6745
The Squaire 14
60549 Frankfurt on the Main
Tel.: +49 69 64 35 515-0