Technical Trainer (m/w)
Mindbreeze is a fast-growing and internationally leading provider of appliances and cloud services for information insight, applied artificial intelligence, and knowledge management.
Your area of responsibility:
- You are an experienced and enthusiastic trainer for high-end software products.
- You draw your motivation by interacting with people, and your passion lies in designing further education offerings and organizing IT training courses.
- You are responsible for independently designing, conducting, and adapting technical training courses in both German and English.
- You lead courses at the customer’s premises, in Austria and abroad, as well as at the Mindbreeze locations.
- You develop our training offer in a way that is lasting and successful.
Your skills and experience:
- You are respectful in your dealings with our customers as well as with your colleagues.
- Presentation skills are among your specialties and you have already acquired a great deal of practical presentation experience.
- You are well versed in Linux (CentOS) and Microsoft Windows Server
- You are good at structuring and organizing your activities. You proactively approach your colleagues if you have any questions.
What’s important to us when we review your application is that you can show us your knowledge and the way you work. In this respect, a résumé is of limited use. Try to imagine yourself on the job here at Mindbreeze and describe how you would perform some of the tasks described.
With over 13 years of experience in semantic data analysis and evaluation, we offer a one-of-a-kind working environment in a rapidly growing market. Our product is used by top international companies such as Lufthansa, T-Systems, Daimler, Public Storage, Nucor, Manpower, and many others.
We offer you a starting gross annual salary of EUR 42,000 for this position. Correspondingly more for relevant qualifications and experience.