Solution Specialist (m/w)
If you’re looking for a challenge, you’ve come to the right place!
- You are looking forward to introducing Mindbreeze InSpire to our customers
- You would like to support our customers and partners in configuration work
- You see the importance of having all product functions work perfectly
- You can program new connectors together with partners on the basis of the available APIs
- You make sure that our customers expect to have a perfect search experience
- You're not satisfied until we have exceeded the expectations of our customer or partner
This captures your persona:
- Programming is your strength and your passion. Through your education and your experience, you have reinforced your talent and turned your hobby into a profession
- You can work professionally with both Linux und Windows
- You are familiar with single-sign-on mechanisms (such as Kerberos, SAML), and a variety of data sources (such as network drives, CMS, DMS, and ECM systems)
- You love programming, but you want to use your competence in direct contact with customers
- You like dressing for business as much as you like to wear your Mindbreeze T-Shirt?
In short: You want our partners and customers to love our product!
If this description resonates with you, then hurry up and become part of the Mindbreeze team! Apply online or send us your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who are we?
- We unite the brightest minds in the field of enterprise search and big data under one roof
- We’ve been around for 11 years and our client base includes numerous top international companies
- "Customer first" is not just an empty cliché but our firm conviction and guiding principle
- We are always a team, whether we’re solving customer requirements or throwing a release party
For this position we offer you a gross annual salary of EUR 50,000.-
Offer may be higher according to relevant qualifications and experience.