Software Engineer for customer projects (m/f)
Mindbreeze is a fast-growing, leading global provider of appliances and cloud services for enterprise search, applied artificial intelligence, and knowledge management.
- You love to work with customers, to specify and program solutions based on our open SDKs, and to make sure our standard product is being put to perfect use onsite with the customer
- You coordinate the technical implementation with all project participants
- You are the liaison between customer and product development
- You feel right at home in agile project management (Scrum and Kanban)
- You’re not happy until we have exceeded the customer’s expectations
- You’re an all-rounder. You’re just as savvy with Java programming as you are with comprehensive IT applications administration
- Professional knowledge of Linux and Microsoft Windows Server
- Basic knowledge of working with typical corporate data sources (such as Active Directory, SharePoint, Fileshares, etc.)
- Experience in dealing with customers
- You have a technical education with a software background (HTL/Higher Technical Education Institute, FH/University of Applied Sciences (UAS), or university)
With more than 12 years of experience in the field of semantic data analysis and evaluation, we offer a unique work environment in an exciting, rapidly growing market. Our product is used by top international corporations such as Lufthansa, T-Systems, Daimler, Public Storage, Nucor, Manpower, and many other leading companies.
For this position, we offer you an annual gross salary of EUR 50,000.
Salary may be higher, depending on corresponding relevant professional qualifications, experience, and background.