Senior Technical Support Consultant (m/f/d)
Located in Chicago
Mindbreeze is a fast-growing and international leading provider of appliances and cloud services for information insight, applied artificial intelligence, and knowledge management.
We are looking for additional technical support consultants to support our team. As part of the support team, you will help our customers and partners with questions about their Mindbreeze InSpire installations and explain the basic search functionality.
As a technical support consultant, you work on support tickets and in our Q&A Forum.
Here are some examples of activities that you will come across in your everyday work:
- You check log files stored in the ticketing system to identify problems.
- You coordinate with your colleagues from the development team to get details about the Mindbreeze InSpire appliance.
- You send an answer to a question in the Q&A Forum.
- In order to analyze one of our customers’ problems, you conduct online meetings.
Your skills and experience:
- You are respectful in your dealings with our customers as well as with your colleagues.
- Here at Mindbreeze, team spirit and the team itself take center stage. Your aim is to make sure that, together, we do a great job for our customers.
- You are good at structuring and organizing your activities. You proactively approach your colleagues if you have any questions.
- You already have experience in the operation of Linux installations.
- You have the drive and inner motivation to learn new things.
- You are well versed in technologies such as Kerberos, SAML, Microsoft SharePoint, and Atlassian Confluence.
What’s important to us when we review your application is that you can show us your knowledge and the way you work. In this respect, a résumé is of limited use. Please send us an example of how you would answer a support request.
We are committed to transparency and equal treatment, therefore we particularly welcome applications from all age groups, regardless of gender, disabilities, origin, social and ethnic background, religion, ideology or sexual identity.
Paid Further Education
With over 17 years of experience in semantic data analysis and evaluation, we offer a unique working environment in a fast-growing market. Our product is used by many top international corporations.
For this position, we offer you an annual gross salary of USD 95 000.
Salary may be higher, depending on corresponding relevant professional qualifications, experience, and background.
Tel.: +43 732 60 61 62-620
Laxenburger Strasse 2/6
Tel.: +43 1 58 57 397-0
311 West Monroe St, Suite 303
Chicago, Illinois, 60606
Tel.: +1 312 300 6745
The Squaire 14
60549 Frankfurt on the Main
Tel.: +49 69 64 35 515-0