Senior Frontend Web Developer (m/f/d)
Your area of responsibility:
- Design, implementation, and documentation of front-end web components within our agile and cross-functional teams.
- Extend existing solutions and writing clean and test-driven code.
- Code reviews, mentoring, and ensuring that design patterns and coding standards are followed.
- Present the sprint results.
- Proficient in HTML5, CSS (Bootstrap, Tailwind, Responsive Design).
- Experience in object-oriented programming (OOP) and TypeScript.
- Routine in writing automated tests (Jest, Mocha, Cypress or similar).
- Ability to work in a team and be proactive.
- Very good command of written and spoken English.
- Experience with gRPC and Protobuf
- Basic knowledge in the field of UI/UX (Adobe Xd, Figma, or similar)
- Verbal and written German skills
In your application, it is especially important that you can show us your way of working and your knowledge. Please also send links to GitHub/GitLab or other sample projects you have worked on.
Tel.: +43 732 60 61 62-620
Laxenburger Strasse 2/6
Tel.: +43 1 58 57 397-0
311 West Monroe St, Suite 303
Chicago, Illinois, 60606
Tel.: +1 312 300 6745
The Squaire 14
60549 Frankfurt on the Main
Tel.: +49 69 64 35 515-0