Senior Frontend Web Developer (m/w)
Mindbreeze is a fast-growing and internationally leading provider of appliances and cloud services for information insight, applied artificial intelligence, and knowledge management.
Your area of responsibility:
- Drafting, designing, implementing, and documenting front-end Web applications and frameworks
- The abstraction of use cases and the derivation of framework components
- Understanding distributed solutions and complex interaction patterns
- Expanding existing solutions
Your skills and experience:
- You have experience with frameworks such as Bootstrap, Backbone, Underscore, and the like
- You know how to navigate the diverse implementation details of the various browsers such as Firefox, Chrome, and Internet Explorer
- You have a technical education with a software background (HTL/Higher technical education institute, FH/University of Applied Sciences (UAS), or university)
- You love to work in a team and aren’t satisfied just knowing that your code is functionally finished – you won’t rest until comprehensive automatic test cases guarantee the quality of each build
What’s important to us when we review your application is that you can show us your knowledge and the way you work. In this respect, a résumé is of limited use. Therefore, in addition to your résumé, please send us links to GitHub/GitLab projects in which you’ve been involved or other projects that can demonstrate your work.
With more than 13 years of experience in the field of semantic data analysis and evaluation, we offer a unique work environment in an exciting, rapidly growing market. Our product is used by top international corporations such as Lufthansa, T-Systems, Daimler, Public Storage, Nucor, Manpower, and many other leading companies.
For this position, we offer you an annual gross salary of EUR 50,000.
Salary may be higher, depending on corresponding relevant professional qualifications, experience, and background.