Search Consultant (m/f)
Mindbreeze is a fast-growing and internationally leading provider of appliances and cloud services for information insight, applied artificial intelligence, and knowledge management.
We are looking for fresh faces in the area of search consulting. In our projects, we work together with our customers so that they can use search capability to process vast amounts of structured and unstructured data, find information, and simplify their business processes.
As a search consultant, you will work together with customers, engage your creativity, and design project-specific customized search solutions.
Here are some examples of activities that you will come across in your everyday work:
- Implementing Mindbreeze on a website and providing consultation regarding the options available in order to optimize the search for the users.
- Handling the configuration of the login to the search and using the active directory installations to enable access using Kerberos.
- Participating in a sprint planning meeting of the projects to determine which stories can be implemented in the next sprint.
- Configuring a SharePoint data source. To do this, you need to contact the operations team in order to coordinate a common approach.
- Analyzing why a document cannot be retrieved. You check things like whether the document is available in the index and whether the user has access rights, and give feedback accordingly.
Your skills and experience:
- You are respectful in your dealings with our customers as well as with your colleagues.
- Here at Mindbreeze, team spirit and the team itself take center stage. Your aim is to make sure that, together, we do a great job for our customers.
- You are good at structuring and organizing your activities. You proactively approach your colleagues if you have any questions.
- You already have experience in the operation of Linux installations.
- You have the drive and inner motivation to learn new things.
- You are well versed in technologies such as Kerberos, SAML, Microsoft SharePoint, and Atlassian Confluence.
What’s important to us when we review your application is that you can show us your knowledge and the way you work. In this respect, a résumé is of limited use. Try to imagine yourself on the job here at Mindbreeze and describe how you would perform some of the tasks described.
Get going and become part of our team!
With more than 13 years of experience in the field of semantic data analysis and evaluation, we offer a unique work environment in an exciting, rapidly growing market. Our product is used by top international corporations such as Lufthansa, T-Systems, Daimler, Public Storage, Nucor, Manpower, and many other leading companies.
For this position, we offer you an annual gross salary of EUR 42,000.
Salary may be higher, depending on corresponding relevant professional qualifications, experience, and background.