Sales Engineer (m/f/d)
We are looking for fresh faces in the area of sales engineering. In our customer pre-sales initiative projects, we work closely together with potential customers to demonstrate the advantages of Mindbreeze InSpire hands-on.
To achieve this, we collect and consolidate their own company information from a sweeping range of connected data sources, analyze the data with artificial intelligence and machine learning, and deliver it proactively across all applications, departments, even across corporate boundaries – right where it’s needed.
As a sales engineer, you will work together with customers, engage your creativity, and design personalized 360-degree views of the company’s knowledge.
Here are some examples of activities that you will come across in your everyday work:
- Handling the configuration of authentication to the search portal, using the active directory/Azure AD installations to enable access via Kerberos or SAML.
- Configuring a SharePoint Online data source and collaborating with the customer’s operations team in order to coordinate a common approach.
- Implementing a Mindbreeze 360-degree view insight app on a customer website, and providing consultation regarding the options available in order to optimize the insight app for the end users.
- Handling the configuration to understand the semantics of the indexed content, and recognizing and extracting entities.
- Participating in a sprint planning meeting of the Try & Buy projects to determine which stories can be implemented in the next sprint on a regular basis.
- Analyzing why information objects cannot be retrieved. You will need to check things such as whether the document is available in the index and whether the user has access rights, and give feedback accordingly. This also includes working with the customer on a technical level to find a solution.
Your skills and experience:
- You are respectful in your dealings with our customers as well as with your colleagues.
- Here at Mindbreeze, team spirit and the team itself take center stage. Your aim is to make sure that together, we do a great job and win new happy customers.
- You are good at structuring and organizing your activities. You proactively approach your colleagues if you have any questions.
- You are a problem solver, and thrive when given a task that has no immediate solution.
- You already have experience in the operation of Linux installations.
- You have the drive and inner motivation to learn new things.
- You are well versed in technologies such as Active Directory, Kerberos, SAML, Microsoft SharePoint Online, and Atlassian Confluence.
- Programming and scripting are a part of your vocabulary. You consider yourself familiar and comfortable with at least one object-oriented and one scripting language and can easily apply your knowledge when and where it is needed.
When we review your application, what’s important is that you can show us your knowledge and the way you work and approach problems. In this respect, a résumé can only tell us so much. Try to imagine yourself on the job here at Mindbreeze and describe how you would perform some of the tasks described.
Get going and become part of our team!
Tel.: +43 732 60 61 62-620
Laxenburger Strasse 2/6
Tel.: +43 1 58 57 397-0
311 West Monroe St, Suite 303
Chicago, Illinois, 60606
Tel.: +1 312 300 6745
8403 Colesville Road, Suite 1100
The Squaire 14
60549 Frankfurt on the Main
Tel.: +49 69 64 35 515-0