Project Manager Customer Projects (m/f/d)
Are you interested in providing customers with the most effective and comprehensive support for knowledge management projects, and wowing them with your understanding of their growth potential and your on-time execution?
Then you’re right at home in our Professional Services team. As project manager, you work hand in hand with our customers to ensure that their multifaceted projects are realized in the best way possible.
This is your new job:
- You are in charge of requirements engineering to determine the customer’s needs and ensure that projects are implemented right on schedule.
- You impress prospective customers during product demos and online workshops, and inspire them with your expertise and insight into customer requirements and potential for further growth.
- You develop concepts, conduct workload estimates, and draw up specifications.
- You are also responsible for documenting and conducting training sessions.
- You compile customer feedback and communicate it to the relevant in-house departments.
- You determine the needs of our customers and identify cross- and upselling opportunities.
This is how we picture you:
- You have completed your education with a major in business informatics (at an HTL/secondary technical school, FH/university of applied sciences, or university) and/or already have at least three years of relevant professional experience under your belt in the field of software development or software product sales.
- Your greatest strength is your ability to understand and inspire customers.
- You have experience with requirements analysis, project management, or Scrum.
- You are exceptionally solution-oriented and posess strong communication skills.
- You enjoy the day-to-day contact with customers.
- Your approach to work is team-oriented, structured, and autonomous.
Get going and become part of our team!
Tel.: +43 732 60 61 62-620
Laxenburger Strasse 2/6
Tel.: +43 1 58 57 397-0
311 West Monroe St, Suite 303
Chicago, Illinois, 60606
Tel.: +1 312 300 6745
The Squaire 14
60549 Frankfurt on the Main
Tel.: +49 69 64 35 515-0