Product Owner for Insight Apps (m/f/d)
Located in Linz, Vienna
Mindbreeze is a rapidly growing and international leading provider of appliances and cloud services for information insight, applied artificial intelligence, and knowledge management.
Does your heart beat equally for engineering and business? Then you've come to the right place. As a product owner for Insight Apps, you will work closely with our development team to implement customized applications for specific departments based on our high-end product.
Your responsibilities will include:
- You are responsible for the development, management and coordination of an international team of developers.
- You act as an interface between key stakeholders (e.g. customers, partners, and work closely with the internal product owners of the standard product components).
- You are responsible for scalable applications in the market with a focus on specific functional areas.
- Daily tasks will include both the analysis and the definition of specific requirements along concrete business cases.
- You take care of managing the product backlog and monitoring progress at the product level.
- You solve obstacles early and in time.
Skills and Experience:
- You have a completed education with a focus on business information systems and bring a high-level understanding of business value and ROI.
- You have experience with (agile) software development and have already worked as a product owner or in a similar field.
- You have a strong understanding of quality assurance and test acceptance criteria.
- You find it easy to communicate ideas and concepts in fluent English and German.
- You are a team player with a high degree of initiative and strong quality awareness.
- For you, use-case orientation, business value, and a customer-centric view of functionality are a top priority.
The job is a perfect fit for you if:
- You love to be responsible for a sub-component of the product, to immerse yourself in the task, and to solve end-to-end for the customer in the best possible way.
- The quality of your contribution to our product is critical to you.
- You are a team player and like to exchange ideas with your teammates.
- Agile development methods (Scrum, Kanban) are not new to you and you appreciate their advantages.
- You are looking for a non-hierarchical and results-oriented corporate culture with a unique team spirit.
We are committed to transparency and equal treatment, therefore we particularly welcome applications from all age groups, regardless of gender, disabilities, origin, social and ethnic background, religion, ideology or sexual identity.
Paid Further Education
With over 17 years of experience in semantic data analysis and evaluation, we offer a unique working environment in a fast-growing market. Our product is used by many top international corporations.
For this position, we offer you at least EUR 4 500 gross monthly salary based on 38.5 hours per week, depending on your experience and qualifications
Tel.: +43 732 60 61 62-620
Laxenburger Strasse 2/6
Tel.: +43 1 58 57 397-0
311 West Monroe St, Suite 303
Chicago, Illinois, 60606
Tel.: +1 312 300 6745
The Squaire 14
60549 Frankfurt on the Main
Tel.: +49 69 64 35 515-0