Product Owner for Insight Apps (m/f/d)
Does your heart beat equally for engineering and business? Then you've come to the right place. As a product owner for Insight Apps, you will work closely with our development team to implement customized applications for specific departments based on our high-end product.
Your responsibilities will include:
- You are responsible for the development, management and coordination of an international team of developers.
- You act as an interface between key stakeholders (e.g. customers, partners, and work closely with the internal product owners of the standard product components).
- You are responsible for scalable applications in the market with a focus on specific functional areas.
- Daily tasks will include both the analysis and the definition of specific requirements along concrete business cases.
- You take care of managing the product backlog and monitoring progress at the product level.
- You solve obstacles early and in time.
Skills and Experience:
- You have a completed education with a focus on business information systems and bring a high-level understanding of business value and ROI.
- You have experience with (agile) software development and have already worked as a product owner or in a similar field.
- You have a strong understanding of quality assurance and test acceptance criteria.
- You find it easy to communicate ideas and concepts in fluent English and German.
- You are a team player with a high degree of initiative and strong quality awareness.
- For you, use-case orientation, business value, and a customer-centric view of functionality are a top priority.
The job is a perfect fit for you if:
- You love to be responsible for a sub-component of the product, to immerse yourself in the task, and to solve end-to-end for the customer in the best possible way.
- The quality of your contribution to our product is critical to you.
- You are a team player and like to exchange ideas with your teammates.
- Agile development methods (Scrum, Kanban) are not new to you and you appreciate their advantages.
- You are looking for a non-hierarchical and results-oriented corporate culture with a unique team spirit.
Tel.: +43 732 60 61 62-620
Laxenburger Strasse 2/6
Tel.: +43 1 58 57 397-0
311 West Monroe St, Suite 303
Chicago, Illinois, 60606
Tel.: +1 312 300 6745
The Squaire 14
60549 Frankfurt on the Main
Tel.: +49 69 64 35 515-0