Mindbreeze Alliance and Partner Manager (m/f/d)
As our Alliances & Partner Manager, North America, you will own the field level alignment between Mindbreeze and our portfolio of strategic partners, OEM partners, and ISVs. You will build new partnerships leveraging your network, but also drive top-of-funnel growth and pipeline acceleration with our partners by effectively positioning the value of our joint solutions to prospects and bringing Mindbreeze into qualified opportunities, programs, sales plays, and field-level initiatives.
Your goals will be quarterly MBOs, number of leads generated, number of new strategic partners and channel-driven growth. You will participate in a compensation plan that allows you to earn bonification on deals that close from the leads you’ve sourced.
Some example tasks of your everyday work:
- Developing a deep understanding of Mindbreeze’ product/service mix, key accounts, case studies, and how and why we sell to functional areas
- Supporting Mindbreeze’ sellers to execute Alliance GTM strategy in North America
- Sales alignment between partners, their delivery teams, and Mindbreeze’ GTM team
- Maintaining a rhythm of the business with each partner’s alliance managers, sales management, and practice leads. This includes communicating pipeline, notable wins, product updates, marketing events and results.
- Having a pulse on local market dynamics, competitive landscape, opportunities, and challenges and providing structured feedback and data driven recommendations to executive management.
Your skills and experience:
- 2-3+ years of experience nurturing and managing strategic partnerships at the field level preferably in the enterprise/cognitive search space.
- You should already have worked in a network of companies in the software/cloud industry. You have a good understanding of partnership best practices and know what makes sense and what is a waste of time.
- You should possess a solid sales/marketing/business development background to effectively engage with a diverse audience of partner field teams by understanding their goals and drivers and consequently tailoring relationship building efforts.
We’re looking forward to receiving your application!
Tel.: +43 732 60 61 62-620
Laxenburger Strasse 2/6
Tel.: +43 1 58 57 397-0
311 West Monroe St, Suite 303
Chicago, Illinois, 60606
Tel.: +1 312 300 6745
The Squaire 14
60549 Frankfurt on the Main
Tel.: +49 69 64 35 515-0