Manager Professional Services (m/f)
The Professional Services team is responsible for consultation and implementation of Mindbreeze products for our international key accounts. This position reports directly to management.
Your areas of responsibility:
- Utilization management and coaching of project managers and technical consultants at our customers with corresponding responsibility for results (time, budget, quality)
- Identification of supplementary requirements for our current customers, offer quotation for additional service contracts
- Responsibility for achieving the defined quantifiable and qualitative service objectives
- Cooperation in software development and with the sales organization
- Active participation in the planning process, technical implementation process, cost management, and revenue generation
- Management and further development of the Professional Services team
Your skills and experience:
- You are an IT allrounder and have a great deal of practical experience
- Experience in working with customers
- You have a technical education with a software background (HTL, FH/applied sciences or university)
- Several years of experience in consulting, either as a successful project manager or a professional services manager
- Very good knowledge of German and English
Mindbreeze is a fast-growing, leading global provider of appliances and cloud services for enterprise search, applied artificial intelligence, and knowledge management.
With more than 12 years of experience in the field of semantic data analysis and evaluation, we offer a unique work environment in an exciting, rapidly growing market. Our product is used by top international corporations such as Lufthansa, T-Systems, Daimler, Public Storage, Nucor, Manpower, and many other leading companies.
For this position, we offer you an annual gross salary of EUR 56.000,--.
Salary may be higher, depending on corresponding relevant professional qualifications, experience, and background.