Linux System Engineer (m/f)
Mindbreeze is a fast-growing and internationally leading provider of appliances and cloud services for information insight.
Your role in our team:
- You provide support for us in the Data Center and Services & Support areas
- You will manage the planning and smooth operation of our appliances and cloud services
- You are the technical contact person for the supervision and management of the Mindbreeze infrastructure
Your skills and experience:
- At least 3 years of professional experience in supporting (CentOS) Linux systems
- Performance monitoring and tuning in the areas of infrastructure, operating system, and applications are tasks that are already included in your repertoire
- You have excellent knowledge of Linux, Microsoft Windows Server, databases, cluster technologies, load balancing, storage systems, backup, and recovery
With more than 12 years of experience in the field of semantic data analysis and evaluation, we offer a unique work environment in an exciting, rapidly growing market. Our product is used by top international corporations such as Lufthansa, T-Systems, Daimler, Public Storage, Nucor, Manpower, and many other leading companies.
For this position, we offer you an annual gross salary of EUR 50.000,--.
Salary may be higher, depending on corresponding relevant professional qualifications, experience, and background.