Java Developer (m/w)
- Programming is your strength and your passion. Through your education and your experience, you have enhanced your talent and turned your hobby into a profession
- You have already read and written vast amounts of Java code
- You know all standard Java libraries
- You’ve often found yourself in a situation where you needed to read and find your way around in a code, such as in a big Open Source project, and you successfully “fought your way through”
- You like working in a team and aren’t satisfied with a code that is just functionally finished; you won’t rest until you see that comprehensive automated test cases ensure the quality with every build
In short: Developers like you love your code.
If this description resonates with you, then hurry up and become part of the Mindbreeze team! Apply online or send us your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who are we?
- We unite the brightest minds in the field of enterprise search and big data under one roof
- We’ve been around for 11 years and our client base includes numerous top international companies
- "Customer first" is not just an empty cliché but our firm conviction and guiding principle
- We are always a team, whether we’re solving customer requirements or throwing a release party
For this position we offer you a gross annual salary of EUR 50,000.-
Offer may be higher according to relevant qualifications and experience.