Frontend Web Developer (m/f/d)
Located in Vienna
Mindbreeze is a rapidly growing and international leading provider of appliances and cloud services for information insight, applied artificial intelligence, and knowledge management.
Your area of responsibility:
- You will design, develop, implement, and document front-end web components within our agile and cross-functional teams
- You extend existing solutions and write clean and test-driven code
- You integrate Mindbreeze BidForce components into third-party products (e.g. Microsoft 365 Suite)
- You have a technical education with software background (HTL, FH, or university)
- You are familiar with HTML5, CSS (Bootstrap, Tailwind, Responsive Design)
- You have experience in object-oriented programming (OOP) and TypeScript
- The ability to work in a team and to act proactively
- You have very good command of written and spoken English
- You have previous experience in writing automated tests (Jest, Mocha, Cypress, or similar)
- You have basic knowledge in the field of UI/UX (Adobe Xd, Figma, or similar)
- You have excellent knowledge of German
In your application, it is especially important to us that you can show us your way of working and your knowledge. The CV is only of limited help here. Please also send us links to GitHub/GitLab or other sample projects you have worked on.
We are committed to transparency and equal treatment, therefore we particularly welcome applications from all age groups, regardless of gender, disabilities, origin, social and ethnic background, religion, ideology or sexual identity.
Paid Further Education
With over 17 years of experience in semantic data analysis and evaluation, we offer a unique working environment in a fast-growing market. Our product is used by many top international corporations.
For this position, we offer you at least EUR 3 750 gross monthly salary based on 38.5 hours per week, depending on your experience and qualifications
Tel.: +43 732 60 61 62-620
Laxenburger Strasse 2/6
Tel.: +43 1 58 57 397-0
311 West Monroe St, Suite 303
Chicago, Illinois, 60606
Tel.: +1 312 300 6745
The Squaire 14
60549 Frankfurt on the Main
Tel.: +49 69 64 35 515-0