Search Engine Backend Engineer (m/f)
Located in LINZ
If you’re looking for a new challenge, then we have the job for you!
- You’ve always wanted to work with the core issues of a distributed search engine (content extraction, indexing, semantic pipelines, query)
- You are a team player and enjoy working on implementing extensions of the query language, intermediate formats and extraction, the graph-oriented representation of the transactional data storage, as well as the pipelines and interfaces
- You have fun creating and testing Microservice interface implementations based on modern C++, Java and Python
- You know how to extend automated test suites and CI infrastructures
- Your improvements to and innovations for our search app framework are second to none
This captures your persona:
- Programming is your strength. Your education and experience have served to further develop your talent and turn your hobby into a profession
- You have backend experience in C / C++ (C++ 11, 14, 17)
- You have knowledge in test-driven software development and low-level programming in Linux and Windows, as well as Java and Python
- You love exchanging ideas with colleagues and completing tasks quickly and professionally
- You can’t wait to show us your program examples (for example, GitHub projects)
In short: You love to program and want to show us what you can do.
Then get going and become part of our team! Apply now!
With over 13 years of experience in semantic data analysis and evaluation, we offer a one-of-a-kind working environment in a rapidly growing market. Our product is used by top international companies such as Lufthansa, T-Systems, Daimler, Public Storage, Nucor and many others.
We offer you a starting gross annual salary of EUR 50,000 for this position. Correspondingly more for relevant qualifications and experience.
Tel.: +43 732 60 61 62-620